WE’RE HERE TO KEEP
* The 6 month deferral financing is available to well-qualified buyers, on approved credit, and applies to qualifying items purchased between March 8, 2021 and June 11, 2021 No down payment required. You may prepay your account at any time without penalty. Financing is subject to credit requirements and satisfactory completion of finance documents. Any finance terms advertised are estimates only. Monthly payments are deferred for 6 months. Contracts will be extended accordingly. Interest charges (if any) will not accrue during the first 6 months of the contract. After 6 months, interest (if any) starts to accrue and the purchaser will repay principal and interest (if any) monthly over the term of the contract, but not until 6 months after the contract date. Conditions apply. See promotional guidelines for complete terms and conditions.
WHY CHOOSE US
Join thousands happy customers
MAJOR BRANDS WE CARRY
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How do I know which heating system is right for me?Shopping for a heating system can be overwhelming. With the different types and functions, it’s important you make the right decision. A first good step is to consult with our Home Comfort Advisor who can provide recommendations based on your house’s structure and your particular needs.
- 2. What key factors should I consider when buying a furnace?Purchasing a new furnace is a big commitment. Consider a few of these key factors before making the decision:
- You pay a higher upfront cost
- A furnace can increase the value of your home
- You are responsible for any maintenance and repairs, so consider a comprehensive Protection Plan
- 3. What is the most efficient way to run my heating system?A unit that runs efficiently can also help save money on energy bills. Try these tips to help your furnace run at its most efficient level:
- Keep your thermostat at a constant temperature
- Change or clean air filters on a regular basis
- Vacuum dirt and debris off the unit
- Get a professional technician to service your unit annually
- 4. How often does my furnace need to be serviced?It’s recommended to have your heating system serviced on an annual basis. This will help keep the unit working more efficiently and could help to extend the life of the entire system. Take a look at our furnace maintenance offers to find out more!
- 5. What type for furnace air filter should I use?A good air filter can make a difference in your home’s air quality and your HVAC system’s energy efficiency. It’s important to be aware of different factors when it comes to filters, such as size, price and MERV rating (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value). This rating is based on how good the filter is at catching dust particles – a rating of 1 means the poorest and 16 the best. The highest MERV rating is not always the best for your furnace. Having a filter that is too restrictive can put additional strain on your furnace. Talk to one of our Home Comfort Advisor to find an air filter that works for your furnace and your home.
- 6. What is a heat pump?Heat pump technology has been around for decades in Canada! Heat Pumps absorb energy from outside the home and transfer it into the home to provide heating. Heat pumps are like an air conditioner that can also run backwards to heat your home as well as cool it.