Receive Up to $500 Additional Rebate for YORK HVAC System*
September 1st, 2022 ~ December 31st, 2022
- Program Terms & Conditions
• All participating dealers must be actively enrolled in the Homeowner Rebates program as a Liberties Plus or Certified Comfort Expert dealer in the Marketing Dashboard at time of installation.
• This program is exclusively offered on residential equipment. See table above for eligible products.
• Manufactured housing, new construction, and multi-family installations do not qualify for promotional programs.
• Three-phase equipment is excluded from this promotion.
• Commercial applications and commercial properties do not qualify.
• Promotional offers will not be extended for products not in stock.
• Homeowners must file their claims via www.ductedsystemsincentives.com within 60 calendar days of installation. Claims submitted any other way will not be accepted.
• Eligible individuals may claim up to 10 serial numbers at the same address per program year.
• Homeowners are not required to live on premises and may claim a rebate on single-family rental properties they own.
• Ineligible dealers, projects, or serial numbers will cause the system or audit process to reject the claim.
• Discrepancies must be identified, and disputes sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 days from the date the claim was denied.
• Incentives are paid in US dollars (USD).
• Checks are issued exclusively to eligible homeowners that purchased the product from an eligible participating dealer.
Claims will not be paid directly to dealer or distributor companies.
Other Terms & Conditions
• Once a claim is approved and paid, the serial number will be invalid for additional rebates including, but not limited
to, the Personal Use Rebate program.
• Claim submissions will automatically register the serial number to the homeowner for the standard warranty within 30 days of the claim submission.
• All program participation is subject to review and audit by the Channel Marketing department. Any program participation determined to be non-compliant will be denied.
• Non-compliance with any program rule may result in the distributor and/or dealer being ineligible to participate in the program.